To My Family, Friends and Valued Clients :
COVID-19 Changing The World. There’s no question that this situation will result in a temporary drop in Real Estate market activity, but remarkably homes are still moving. With the concern, I would like to share my commitment that I will be working alongside you in this time of uncertainty. I’m well-equipped to maintain the highest levels of support, following REBGV‘s guidelines & let’s take care of ourself & each other. Health & Safety is the Priority.
• As always, I send in my cleaning crew every time I take a listing, now we enhance the sanitizing & disinfecting procedures.
• Taking extra caution for professional photography & floor plan measurement, following the required protocols.
• Adding virtual staging & video tour.
• Digital CMA & marketing plans are available, video chat with Home Sellers & Home Buyer.
• Screening realtors & potential buyers who have travelled or may be showing symptoms of coronavirus.
• Set-up cleaning station for each #property (with hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes & soap).
• NO public Open Houses. Arrange private showings or scheduled showings only.
(for example : 5 groups between 2-4 with 30 mins apart of each group)
• Clean before & after each showing, focusing on frequently touched surfaces.
• Video conference, DocuSign & other tech support.
• All communication through normal channels, including by phone, text message or email.
If you would like to talk about how this pandemic has affected your short & long term real estate goals, and the best way to navigate the next few months, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.